My name is Jo Wilson, but a lot of people know me as Ashley — probably because that’s what’s on my driver’s license and it’s what I went by from my early childhood through my first year of college. If you’re curious (or confused), you can check out The Story Behind My Name. But the point is, I prefer to be called Jo.
I haven’t actually gotten around to preparing a formal biography for this page, but I plan to in the near future. In the meantime, if you just want to get to know me a little better, here’s a list of icebreakers:
- I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas.
- In fact, I still reside in Dallas.
- I work from home.
- My favorite beverage is Coca-Cola.
- My favorite food is fried calamari.
- I’ve written a novel.
- My favorite band is My Chemical Romance.
- I’m a dog person.
- I love Korean Dramas.
- I’m an excellent cook.
- I’m an Apple person, but I game on a PC.
These are the types of things I’ll probably blog about, so I figured that should give you a good idea about whether you might be interested in subscribing to my blog.